Wednesday, July 9, 2008

You want to what?



I'm for animal rights,the environment and just about every social justice movement. Tactics should be discussed. The ends do not always justify the means. I will admit that there are limits to what I will do for the cause. When you advocate ethical treatment of animals shouldn't it be done ethically? There are those who believe that home demos are the way to go. Huh? Are you serious mate? Take a step back count to three. I've thought about how I want to structure my life. In the future I would love to work for GLBTQ civil rights. How would I feel if pro life, anti gay marriage groups showed up on my doorstep? Sure they have the right to disagree with my politics but to invade my home and accost my family? The very thought of it sends me in to a Samuel L. Jackson mode. Some motherfucker is going to go down. Home demos are not "for the animals" they are for people who are anti social fuckwits.

No comments:

Post a Comment