Friday, July 11, 2008

Moving on up to the Eastside to the deluxe apartment in the sky

Ok
*dusts off a vague Eastern European accent* "I vant to be alone."

I've looked at apartments and honestly I can't find anything acceptable. When did I become such a diva? Thanks mum and dad. If I switch jobs next fall, *crosses fingers*, I can pay off a some bills and put the remaining towards a down payment on a condo. I've thought about just going for a house in the burbs but lifestyle wise I'm about 15 years from that type of groove. I don't know if I'll live in Dallas for the next year or the next decade but it makes financial sense to purchase property and build some equity. I can always lease it down the road if I need to mosey on to another Ville.


In other news

Let's welcome in the weekend. I have plans to party the night away. Here is a little video throwback.

No comments:

Post a Comment