Sunday, July 13, 2008

Group Think

"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members. "

Groucho Marx

They like me. They really like me. I seem to get on with most people. Sometimes its a good thing and other times its annoying as fuck. Its hard when you see favoritism with in an organization. How does one combat preferential treatment when one may benefit from it? Another mans demon is the devil scratching my back. If the group fucks over Maxim and I don't voice my concern it is as if I condone it. I guess I'll stick with it and try to reform from within or watch the group crash and burn. I like the flames. That's probably Condilezza Rice's strategy and it seems to be working. At least I never joined a sorority.


"I felt like a Nazi but it had to be done."

Raoul Duke, Fear and Loathing in LasVegas

No comments:

Post a Comment