Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sweet Baby Einstein Watching Baby Jesus

In Recent News:

My books are on the way! I guess the folks at B&N found them in the wearhouse.In the meantime I'm reading Lighthousekeeping by Jeanette Winterson. I'm pacing myself it's needs to last.

I watched Disturbia last night. It was adequate. Certain aspects of the story were totally unbelievable but Shia Lebeouf made it watchable.


I've gotten responses for my latest shin dig which is about a month away. I need to start a to do list. I think I'll take a look at the entertaining magazines while I'm at B&N this weekend.


The Dark Knight opens Friday. I'm not sure why I'm excited but I'm totally am. I need to pick up some Red Vines. Mini Rant: WTF is with Twizzlers? They taste horrible and are way too soft. Red Vines are the awesome. Red sugar love.

No comments:

Post a Comment