Friday, August 8, 2008

Will someone please pass the mashed potatoes, already. Damn!

Friday as arrived. If believed in some Divine entity I would most assuredly be prostrating myself towards the heavens. I’m still in the interviewing process for “Super Nazi Insurance Co.” They are taking their sweet ass time with the process test this week, phone interview, then in person interview, but what alternative do I have? I drove out to the offices yesterday they are in West Grapevine. The drive isn’t that bad. Its mostly tollway which may get to be pricey but a couple years there and I can move to a closer company or get the fuck out of the insurance game. I still haven't figured out how to get another gig with out these *looks out office door* motherfuckers finding out. I've kept my office name and number office my documents so far. I don't have a ton of references for "real world gigs" so this shit has to stay tight. I wish Chris still worked in the office he would have written a recommendation for me.I should call him. He is a decent human being which is why he no longer works here.

No comments:

Post a Comment