Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hush,Hush Sweet Kozmic

Today is a short day. I have a doctors :cough: prelimnary testing for a new gig this afternoon. I had a good breakfast but I'm not sure what type of snack I should pick up before my test.

Health report:

The inflammation is leveling off so I can get back to the gym and the to rest of my social scene.

School Update:

I can haz edujucation. Fuck if I know. I looked up the pre med requirements for Texas. I have at least 30 hours of chemistry,physics and biology if I want to even consider the applications. My GPA is off by a few tenths, ok exactly .15. I should have gone to that stupid Political Science class junior year but no. I may rethink it. I don't really want to work with patients directly I just want to stream line care for complex illness. Public Health would be way easier but who wants easy?
North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth has a good program but. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment