Friday, August 22, 2008

Reminder


Comb my hair in the shower. Sure its seems intuitive but I get pressed for time and just run my fingers through my curls. I shampoo once or twice a week and condition daily. Occasionally I grab the wide tooth comb and go through the coarser sections of my hair. No combing = dread locks and right now dreads are not the look I'm going for.

I tried a new conditioner this morning. While I do love what Aveda products do for my hair, I don't always find the scents as appealing so I've been looking for different options. Last month I tried BWC which was good but not great. This month during my trip to the market I grabbed a Shikai conditioner which was on sale. Score! I have used Shikai's leave in conditioning spray for about a year now and have been happy with the results so I thought I'd give it a go.

The results: Defined curls i.e. no frizz and a nice fragrance.


Morning Happinings

Breakfast: banana and peanut butter on whole wheat English Muffin with a small glass of OJ.

Grabbed coffee to wake up

Took Cold/Sinus meds allergies have been wigging out lately

I like to imagine my 60something boss is dancing in his office to Fantastic Voyage as it blast over the office sound system. (THANK G-D, Allah, FSM THEY CHANGED THE STATION)

No comments:

Post a Comment