Thursday, October 2, 2008

Paying bills and other adult duties


I've just posted payments for my student loans. Only 9 more years of payments and then I'm free. I keep telling myself that I'm lucky because had I gone to a California Uni I would be at least $40,000 more in the hole.

I really need to go to the store and buy toilet paper. I'm also out of hand soap so I've been using this lemon scented crap that the former resident left behind.

I also need to return some House DVD's.

Gas up my car because I've gone past the Seinfeld driving beyond E limits.

Take out the trash.

Wash and Iron my dress shirts.

I could do all this in half an hour but I'm lazy and I would much prefer to sit in my jockey shorts, drinking a fine cup of coffee and watching Sleeper Cell on Itunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment