Friday, October 17, 2008

Fitter,Happier, More Productive

I'm hungry. I'm hungry because I didn't feel like shopping last Sunday so I didn't pick up the necessary items that would have made planing the weeks lunches simplistic. I considered picking up some fries today but the smell of grease seemed unappealing. I opted for a granola bar and a pear. Nearly two weeks ago I started the diet outlined in Dr. Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes. (No I don't have diabetes but I am part of a high risk group due to my Lupus and current treatment) . It is not as difficult as one would image. Initially the very idea of "no added fat" freaked me out. While at gym yesterday I weighed myself. I thought I had lost some weight but I wasn't really sure. The verdict is in and the G has lost just over five pounds. I'm off the vegan junk food wagon and it feels fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment