Monday, October 13, 2008

Oats and Soymilk


My alarm went off at 6:45 AM. I finally decided to get out of bed at 7:21. I was tired and a bit achy but not sick enough to call it in. It takes me about thirty minutes to shower,dress and get out the door. I made a poorkoz muesli and threw it in to my hemp shopping bag with the curry I made for lunch. I then hit the road. As soon as I entered the tollway I could hear this whistling sound in my car. I cracked the window on Saturday and didn't roll it up all the way. I thought about fixing it but I decided that taking my seat belt off and leaning across the car while going 75 mph was not the way to start the morning off right. Traffic was a breeze. I made fantastic time 15 miles in 17 minutes. Arriving early gave me plenty of time to eat my muesli and fix a cup of tea. Now I'm high on oats, bananas and strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment