Monday, September 15, 2008

Excuse me but do you have breast implants?

I've been sick with a flu bug or something since Friday. My bathroom and I have been like this :crosses fingers: ever since. I went to the doctor just to make sure I wasn't having an allergic reaction to my new medication. After my first round of chest X rays I returned to the examination room. The doctor enters and says, "The X rays didn't come out clear.Do you have breast implants?" Me: No, What? So after 2 hours of waiting around and another round of X rays I finally get my prescription for my inhaler.

Why must they have TV's in every room? I saw that movie with Rock and some little girl in its entirety. Its entirety damn it.


Note to self: Find GRE prep book and overpriced writing manual.

In Recent News:

Finished that novel Replay by Ken Grimwood. Not bad.

Currently reading For Her Own Good which is a Feminist analysis of women's health care from the 19th century to the present.


I think I let planning G have way too much fun today.

Fuck you PlanningG.

Thanks to PlanningG

Looking presently to change Insurance gigs
I'm taking the GRE in October (need to get at least above 55 percentile) and a 4 on the essay
2 additional Teacher Certification Exams in November / One in the spring
Taking Statistics and Accounting in the Spring
Applying to School Districts to teach Economics
Apply to MPH an MS programs/ ideally PG wants to be in a MPH/MBA program.

We could have gotten in to an Economics or Public Ad program ASAP but PlanningG wanted a more rigorous program.

Thanks PlanningG I didn't have anything to do. *go back in your cage*
KozmicG : " No we aren't going to learn fucking Serbian. That's so early nineties you don't even know."
PlanningG: "But we love Slavic languages and this one is free form I hear."
KozmicG: Get real
Planning G " How about a Grad Certificate in Risk Management while you wait.
KozmicG: " I will bury you"
PlanningG: "You know you love it."

Aside: PlanningG also wants to tutor teen mothers, get a library card and eat a Mitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment