Sunday, September 28, 2008

Double Chocolate Cookies may lead to world peace


Well maybe not world peace but almost.

I made these yesterday. I baked six large cookies and put the rest of the dough in the freezer. They are awesome and make my apartment smell absolutely fabulous. I think I'm going to make myself some chai tea, grab a cookie and watch Persepolis.

1 cup earth balance
1 cup sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 egg replacer
2 tsp vanilla
2 cup unsifted flour
1/4 cup Dutch Coco
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
2 cup Vegan Chocolate Chips

Preheat oven to 375. Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside. In large mixer bowl, cream eb with sugar, brown sugar, egg replacer and vanilla. Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 375 for 9-11 minutes. Don't overcook!

No comments:

Post a Comment